Graduation will be on Saturday, June, 6, 2020 at 7 p.m. in the EVHS gymnasium, unless weather permits an outdoor ceremony in the EVHS Stadium. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Graduation Date & Location
- Senior Timeline
- Cap & Gown Orders
- Verify Cap and Gown Order
- Order Diploma
- Verify Diploma Order
- Country of Origin
- Nominate Faculty Graduation Speaker
- Pay Grad Fee
- Senior Portrait and Grad Ad Collection
- Senior Packet
- Order Grad Announements
- Saving COLLAB Content
Tuesday, February 4: 9:36-10;15am in PAC
- Senior Timeline/Senior Committee
- Order Cap/Gown/Diploma/Grad Fee
- Graduation info from Student Services
Wednesday, February 12: 9:42-10:22am in PAC
- Report Card – In homeroom then to PAC
- Graduation preparation and upcoming senior events in May and June
- Verify Cap/Gown/Diploma
- The senior parents will introduce the party.
Wednesday, February 26: 10:00-10:20am in Homeroom
- Review fees and fines (if any)
- Country of origin
- Faculty Speaker nominations
Thursday, April 9: 2:40pm in Main Office
- Receive information regarding the upcoming Graduation Speaker audition on 4/29
Friday, April 17: 2:40pm in Main Office
- Graduation Fee due on Friday, April 17.
Thursday, April 23: 12:55-1:30 in PAC
- Completing the graduation packet
- Explain Senior Privileges
Wednesday, April 29: 2:40pm in C232
- Graduation Speaker Audition
Friday, May 1: 8:35-9:15am in Main Gym
- Collecting graduation packet information
- All fees and fines due.
Thursday, May 21: Time TBD in Bus Corral
- Mock Crash weather permitting
Friday, May 22: Lunch period at Main Gym Concessions
- Caps and Gowns distributed
Saturday, May 23: International Market Square
Tuesday, May 26
- Senior Privileges begin for qualifying seniors.
Friday, June 5: 9:15am in Main Gym
- Graduation Rehearsal
Saturday, June 6: 6:15pm in North Gym
Please follow the below steps to order your diploma through Naviance. Stop by Student Services if you need help with your Naviance account.
In Naviance go to the About Me tab (upper right corner) and then My Surveys
Click on Surveys Not Started
Click on the 2020 Diploma Name Verification Survey
Pay Your $40 Grad Fee Online or drop a check off in Main Office. Due Friday, April 17.
- To pay have your parent/guardian log into FeePay.
Select 19-20 Graduation Fee-EVHS
Check out and Purchase
SENIOR PORTRAIT INFORMATION
We encourage students to use Valley Images, our Official School Photographer who works directly with our yearbook staff. Students can use a photographer of their choice; however, Valley Images also offers students a free yearbook-only special (valid until June 28th, 2019). This package will include a two-pose sitting and delivery of the selected photo to the yearbook staff at no charge for seniors wanting a yearbook picture only. Please call ahead to make an appointment at 952- 423-1200.
SENIOR PORTRAIT AND GRAD AD SUBMISSION CLASS OF 2020 YEARBOOK INFORMATION EASTVIEW HIGH SCHOOL
- Schedule your senior portrait this summer to assure your portrait is submitted by December 6, 2019.
- Photo criteria: JPEG photo format, at least 750 x 1050 pixels, vertical head/shoulder pose (2 1/2" x 3 1/2") no studio or student names imprinted on portrait. File should be named last name, first name (Doe, John).
How do I submit my student's senior portrait?
To maximize the consistency of each senior portrait, our yearbook staff will be utilizing a vertical "head/shoulder" photo with no props (athletic equipment, instruments, etc.) and no SnapChat filters of each senior. This type of portrait allows us to provide consistency in our photos, as well as offer the most clarity in the space provided for each senior. The yearbook staff reserves the right to crop any submitted picture to meet these expectations.
GRAD AD INFORMATION
Families are given the opportunity to purchase a Senior Graduation Advertisement for $45.00. We accept ads and ad content through online submission only.