2023-24 Parking Permit Information
Parking permits are optional. There is free parking available for students in the lot near our tennis courts south of EVHS.
Please review all of the EVHS Parking Permit information below.
- Go to the MyPaymentsPlus and Login
- Under Events/Activities Type “Parking” in the Search Box
- Select “23-24 EVHS Parking Permit“ for the student who will be driving.
- Click on “Add to Cart” button“ (lower right corner)
- Complete the application and click on the “Save” button (lower left screen) to proceed to the payment screen.
ISD 196 Policy
District Administration has determined that a parking fee will be charged for each parking permit issued to students in ISD 196 high schools. The cost will be $240 per year / $120 per semester.
A limited number of parking permits are available to students who drive to school. Students who drive to school, have registered their vehicle, and have their purchased Eastview Parking Permit hanging on their rearview mirror may park in one of the two student parking lots on the west side of the building. There is no street parking on Flagstaff, 140th Street or Johnny Cake Ridge Road. There is no parking in the bus corral or the North parking lot, which is reserved for faculty and staff.
Eastview High School issues permits twice per year: in August for Semester One and in January for Semester two; the parking fee for 2023-2024 is $120 per semester.
- 11th and 12th Grade Students: Fall permits are available on MyPaymentsPlus beginning the week of July 31st (for Fall permits) and beginning January 3rd (Spring Permits).
- 10th, 11th and 12th Grade Students: Fall permits are available beginning August 14th (Fall) and January 17 (Spring).
Payment of $120 must be submitted along with the online application. Any/all outstanding fees/fines including parking tickets must be paid in full in order to receive a parking permit; fees/fines may be paid online or in person at the Eastview High School Main Office.
- Fall permits may be picked up in the EVHS Learning Commons on Thursday, August 24 and Monday, August 28 from 12:30pm-2:30pm.
- Spring permits may be picked up in the Student Commons during lunch on Wednesday and Thursday, January 24 and 25.
Students taking three or more PSEO courses during the school day may be able to purchase a parking permit at a discounted rate. Contact Mr. Habeck in student services for more information.
Daily permits may be purchased before school from the EVHS Attendance Office for $5.00 per day.
All cars parked on EVHS property must visibly display an EVHS parking permit during school hours. Violations will result in a $20 fine and/or towing at the owner’s expense. Students parking illegally (in the north parking lot, in the bus corral, in reserved/visitor/handicapped spaces, in unauthorized areas, blocking lanes, etc.) may be fined $20, have their parking permit revoked, and/or be subject to towing at the owner’s expense. Students found with a forged parking pass could be charged with theft and other appropriate consequences.