Updated Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020 at 3 p.m.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to work with Sourcewell on issues related to their FeePay service. Our FeePay system is back online, however Sourcewell has informed us that families may still experience some intermittent disruptions with this transition. They have provided the following guidance for the most common situations that may occur:
Issue: Resetting password or account/password not recognized
Work-around: On the log-in page, have users click the “Sign up” button and enter in the same email address and password for their account. Follow the prompts and check email for verification. Then continue with the forgot password process. This will “wake up” the current account and allow the forgot password email to come through
Issue: Account Data (relationships) appears to be missing
Work-around: This may occur for users with duplicate and/or multiple accounts. FeePay has tried to clean up dormant accounts without any relationships. Users can add relationships via their account profile after logging in. Parents/guardians will need their student ID number(s) to add to the account. If you are unable to add the child relationship, please email the FeePay help address below.
Issue: Declined ACH (automated electronic) payments
Work-around: FeePay has noted this issue should be resolved. Families still experiencing issues with payments directly from the bank should delete the currently saved information and re-enter the bank information, double-checking to make sure all account information is accurately entered.
Issue: Adding relationships to profile
Work-around: Users need to have their student IDs ready when adding the relationships. Here are the correct steps:
- Add/change the information for the student. Be sure to confirm the school and the student ID is correctly entered
- Click the red verify relationship icon if it is available
- Scroll down to the bottom and click ‘Save’
The steps in ‘a’ above should save the student, verify against the database and insert the student ID number rather than the guest number
FeePay has provided step-by-step instructions here: https://support.feepay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041045134-Adding-a-New-Relationship-in-FeePay
Issue: Challenges with Credit Card Payments
Work-around: These issues have been inconsistent, which makes trouble shooting difficult. A few solutions to try:
- Use Firefox or Safari as the browser to process the payments. Some users have had success with these browsers
- Wait and try to process payments at a later time
- Use a different credit card or delete and re-add payment information
- Clear your internet browser history and/or clear the cache on the browser
- Try using the browser back arrow, and resubmit (Note: this will not duplicate the transaction). Some users have had success with this method
Issues: Logging In
- Continue trying the forgot your password process. If that doesn’t work:
- Go through the prompts to “set-up” a new account, using the same email address as the current account.
- FeePay has provided step-by-step instructions to reset (not sign up) here: https://support.feepay.com/hc/en-us/articles/360041091273-It-s-Time-to-Change-Your-Password-
We know that not all family accounts will be perfect. Please refer to the above steps and the FeePay resources page on our district website. Should these or new issues arise that require Sourcewell to take the district back offline, families and staff will be notified accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience this transition has caused. Thank you again for your patience as we continue to troubleshoot issues.
If you have any questions or issues, please visit the District 196 FeePay resources page or contact the appropriate person below:
FeePay – Fees and Activities
Dawn Freese, Community Education secretary