Eastview Hybrid Learning Schedule
At a special School Board meeting on February 2nd, the plan for returning our secondary students to Hybrid learning was approved. Beginning Monday, February 22nd, we will transition to a new hybrid model for our students.
- Students in grades 9-12 and in Cohort A and B will resume in-person learning two days per week.
- Cohort C students (Digital Academy) will join their Cohort A and B peers with Zoom during classes at their scheduled time for each period.
- Cohort A includes students with last names beginning with A-K.
- Cohort B includes students with last names beginning with L-Z.
- Cohort C students with last names beginning A-K will join their peers in Cohort A with Zoom.
- Cohort C students with last names beginning L-Z will join their peers in Cohort B with Zoom.
- Doors open at 7:15am. Students may not be dropped off prior to 7:15am.
- Arrival of buses: 7:30am (approx.)
- Start of School: 7:45am
- End of School: 1:42pm
- Students may not stay after school unless supervised by a staff member and in an organized activity.