EVHS Site Council
The Eastview High School Parent Site Council provides a focus group forum where parents and school personnel meet to:
• Inform team members about the management and structure of the school.
• Create a forum for sharing positive school experiences and issues of concern.
• Empower team members to research areas, provide input and facilitate improvement.
• Encourage involvement in determining and supporting the future of the school and school district
(through additional work on ad hoc Action Teams).
The Site Council is one of many formal and informational leadership teams which provides guidance for
EVHS. Our meetings will begin at 6:30 p.m. and we will look to conclude our work by 8:00 p.m. each evening.
Our agenda at each of our meetings will continue to involve:
• Sharing of information on a selected Topic of Interest;
• A question/answer session on the topical information shared;
• Discussion of "issues of the moment" (questions/concerns that are on the minds of parents);
• Request(s) by the principal for "input" (as needed); and
• A look ahead to future meetings.